Look at my new article – Tips to prevent luggage theft while traveling
Lately there has been not such gratifying news from workers at the major airports around the country, more and more luggage theft has come to be known. Since we know how valuable your belongings are during your travel time we bring to you some important Tips to prevent luggage theft while…
By controlling Pollution, we each can contribute a little to a better and green tomorrow. Have you ever thought of how you can contribute to a better environment by traveling green? If you have, then these tips will be great for you.
- Plastic bottles are one of the biggest pollutants.Bring your own water bottle with you when you travel
- Choosing a fuel efficient transportation is one of the ways to reduce your carbon footprint on your next trip
- Chemicals in detergents and sunscreens can damage coral reefs, use biodegradable soaps and reef-friendly sunscreen.
- Eat local. Find a farmer’s market or street stall and eat what the locals eat.
- Don’t encourage local people to keep wild animals as pets by paying to have your picture taken with them
These are just few of the things, for full and detailed information, read Tips to Travel Eco-Friendly This Year. This will tell you much more about hoe to travel Eco-Friendly.
Stay tuned for more exciting stuff